Freehold purpose-built student accommodation development scheme comprising 134 beds located in Newcastle, United Kingdom
- Newcastle is a major university city in England and Albert Place is located 0.2 miles away from the University of Northumbria City Campus East, 0.3 miles from the main University of Northumbria Campus, and within close proximity to Newcastle University.
- Completed in September 2017 to a high standard by Crosslane Group.
- The property features 133 stylish and modern en-suite bedrooms in clusters. Each cluster of four to eight bedrooms shares an open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge area. The property also features a studio flat.
- The property is managed by PBSA specialists, Prime Student Living.
- A well-resourced gym, a large communal lounge, and a private landscaped courtyard are all located within the scheme.